LightForce® Lasers are used globally to provide pain relief quickly and efficiently!
LightForce® Therapy Lasers can be found in over 250 professional and college athletic training rooms and are the preferred modality when treating world-class athletes.
They are known around the world for their innovative technology and evidence-based treatment solutions.
LightForce® Laser Operation
Laser therapy is used to treat acute and chronic conditions as well as post-activity recovery. It is also used as another option for prescription drugs, a tool to prolong the need for some surgeries, as well as pre and post-surgery treatment to help control pain and swelling.
- Laser therapy is effective to help treat acute conditions. Bringing pain under control quickly helps the healing process and usually helps promote better outcomes.
- With chronic conditions, research has shown that therapy lasers can be used to help combat persistent pain and promote circulation to damaged tissues. It can be a powerful, non-pharmaceutical solution to help reduce pain without the side effects of medications.
- LightForce® Laser Therapy Lasers can be found on the sidelines of many colleges and Olympic sports teams across the United States and many parts of Europe and Asia. Laser therapy is shown to be effective at improving post-activity recovery times and reducing delayed onset muscle soreness.
LightForce® therapy lasers work by flooding the tissue with photons, which energizes cells resulting in increased circulation to the injured area and ultimately pain reduction, in a process called photobiomodulation. This Photobiomodulation is well established in the scientific community for efficacy in treating musculoskeletal pain and increasing local blood circulation.
LightForce® Laser therapy adheres to strict ISO standards to provide patients with a safe, non-invasive treatment option and an effective alternative to drugs and surgery4.
Laser therapy can treat-
- Any degree of Neck and shoulder pain
- Elbow & joint pain
- Lower back Pain
- Sciatica and Arthritis pain
- Sports Injuries
Treatments are quick with the help of LightForce® lasers – depending on the size, depth, and acuteness of the condition being treated.
Highly powerful lasers can deliver a lot of energy in a small amount of time, allowing therapeutic dosages to be achieved quickly. For patients and clinicians with packed schedules, quick and effective treatments are a must.
The nature of the condition of the patient and their response to the treatments can play an important role in concluding how many treatments will be needed.
Most laser therapy plans of care will involve 6-12 treatments, with more treatment needed for long-standing, chronic conditions. Your doctor will develop a treatment plan that is optimal for your condition.
The benefits of laser therapy are cumulative, suggesting that plans for incorporating laser as part of a patient’s plan of care should involve early, frequent treatments that may be administered less frequently as the symptoms resolve.
Patients often feel improved sensation, including a therapeutic warmth and some analgesia immediately after the treatment. For more detectable changes in their condition, patients should undergo a set of treatments as the benefits of laser therapy from one treatment to the next, are cumulative.
“Light ” is the true market leader in laser therapy today.
LightForce® deep tissue laser therapy – treat with confidence!
Connect with us today, for a free demo at https://rehabmodalities.com/
use light force is intentional to bring traffic