Cyberdyne’s Hybrid Assistive Limb – HAL® helps recover lost bodily functions. It is a treatment device for walking exercise, proven to be more effective in patients with incurable neuromuscular diseases. Cyberdyne Treatment thus improves connections within the nervous system.
The “Wearable Cyborg™ HAL® performance test suggests a high efficacy towards patients with progressive diseases.
Patients with Brain Diseases can benefit from HAL® training in various ways-
- Preserves and improves gait ability
- Improves endurance
- Positive psychological effects
Cyberdyne HAL® follows a pattern…
- When we move our bodies, we begin by thinking about the movement.
- The Muscles then receive signals sent from the brain
- By reading the signals, HAL determines the wearer’s desired movements.
- HAL controls the power unit according to the movements it recognises to assist the wearer in moving
- Once the movement is complete, HAL® realises the wearer’s intended motion, and the body feeds back information about the successful movement. This allows the brain to gradually learn how to send out the signals necessary for good movements. Repeating this process could help a person with a disability improve their physical function after taking off HAL
Cyberdyne’s – Hybrid Assistive Limb, HAL® improves locomotor activity in patients with disabilities caused due to brain diseases. This neuro-rehab device helps the patients move their paralysed legs based on their intention and the device does not dictate its movements on its own.
Using the feedback system inherent in your body, your voluntary movements assisted by Wearable Cyborg™ HAL will lead to improvements in your gait patterns and walking function even in the chronic stages of the disorder. Furthermore, positive effects have been observed in neuropathic pain, bladder and bowel function, spasticity, mental health, and the cardiovascular system.
Cyberdyne treatment plays a huge part in this development. So again, a big thank you goes to the whole team. Without you, things would have a different outcome” Cyberdyne is a new technology under the treatment that uses Robotics to operate. The use of a Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) to assist the patient is used in the treatment process.
Cyberdyne Treatment targets diseases of the brain. It uses the ‘Hybrid Assistive Limb’ to improve/regenerate the function of the wearer.
The technology that has been developed is based on the new concept of the technology
(Internet of Human and things) and through this technology, the human nervous system,
the physiological system and environmental system are connected to the supercomputer.
Testimonial of Samantha
She says “I feel more mobile than ever since Cyberdyne! Today is my last day walking with
Cyberdyne HAL at the Rehab. I have made big clinical improvements compared to when I
first started. Thanks for getting me more confident to be on my feet, and more physical
strength and stamina. I have been impacted and blessed by this whole experience. Never stop
trying to make your life better!
Connect with Cyberdyne at https://rehabmodalities.com/ for a free demo today!