The exoskeletons created by Cyberdyne are made of special light yet sturdy plastic called HAL®. Being in pace with new technology is crucial in healthcare. With advancements in healthcare and other technologies, India is speeding towards better medical facilities.
The Hybrid Assistive Limb – HAL is the world’s first cyborg-type robot that enables, supports, and improves a wearer’s motor function, ability and performance. The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL provides medical treatments for the functional improvement of patients with cerebral disorders including cerebral embolism and stroke.
Principles of The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL
- Cyberdyne helps individuals across the world regain their ability to walk through our non-invasive BES-sensing technology solution – HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb)
- The Hybrid Assistive Limb is used to improve mobility wellness for post-accident causing stroke and post-surgery recovery.
- Bes-sensing technology is used for Mobile wellness, which means the ability to move about without outside assistance.
- The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL enhances overall well-being to maintain a high quality of life and independence.
- The artificial limb builds on the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Cyberdyne HAL only needs the patient to offer a percentage of the work; from there, the HAL can use the patient’s intentions to produce results.
Cyberdyne HAL® is a new technology that uses Robotics to operate. Cyberdyne Treatment targets patients affected with stroke and neuromuscular diseases. It uses Hybrid Assistive Limb to improve/regenerate the function of the wearer.
The technology developed is based on the new concept of technology (Internet of Human and things) and through this technology, the human nervous system, the physiological system, and the environmental system are connected to the supercomputer.
During the HAL® Therapy, impulses from the leg muscles are sent back to the brain. In this manner, a so-called neuromuscular feedback is created that causes activation of the cerebral area responsible. The overall condition improves considerably.
A large data of humans and things are analysed and processed through artificial intelligence, thus accelerating the creation of a new Cybernetics industry that fuses humans with cyberspace and physical space.
The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL is a robot designed to enable persons who have lost the use of their lower limbs to regain the joy of walking. Cyberdyne uses HAL® [Hybrid Assistive Limb] technology. The patient’s intention is used by the robotic suit to move the legs.
Cyberdyne HAL therapy includes rehab using Exoskeleton HAL® (Hybrid Assistive Limb) An exoskeleton is fitted to the outside of the body and gives the wearer additional functional support. During this rehabilitation period using HAL® exoskeleton, many important treatment goals can be achieved. For example, the leg muscles are built up, gait is improved significantly and feels steadier.
Cyberdyne’s non-invasive BES-sensing technology solution, HAL, aids stroke patients all around the world in regaining their ability to walk (Hybrid Assistive Limb) as it stimulates the affected brain regions. HAL® is a new treatment device, proven to be very effective in patients with stroke.
Log onto https://rehabmodalities.com/ for a free demo to know more about Cyberdyne Treatment