Cyberdyne’s Hybrid Assistive Limb – HAL® is the World’s First Wearable
Cyborg™. HAL® is a robot designed to enable people who have lost the use of their lower limbs to regain the joy of walking.
The Wearable Cyborg™ (HAL) Hybrid Assistive Limb improves ambulatory function in patients with brain injuries. The intention of the patient is used by the robotic suit to move the limbs. The Hybrid Assistive Limb can be used, under certain circumstances, in the rehabilitation of the various conditions.
The effect of Cyberdyne treatment method to promote functions of the lower and upper limbs is through clinical applications. The treatment helps various patients from all over the world. India offers almost 50% less cost than other countries. Patients are now in the right hands at such affordable prices.
HAL treatment accelerates motor learning of the brain which eventually leads to the neuroplasticity of the brain functions. The purpose of HAL is to create an ideal future by researching, developing and manufacturing innovative Cybernics systems, with a focus on improving medicine, welfare, and daily life. The ability of neural networks in the brain to change through growth and reorganisation are recognised by using HAL for the treatment.
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injuries with Cyberdyne HAL®
One of HAL’s unique characteristics is its direct involvement with the neural signals generated by the wearer. Not only will the device display signals that are reaching the muscle, but it will also provide motion assistance based on these signals.
Cyberdyne HAL® enable patients to enjoy the satisfaction of standing and walking by supporting their complete lower skeleton…
- The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL® is used in Cybernics Treatment to enhance the wearer’s function.
- Faint bioelectric potential signals leak to the body’s surface when someone tries to move their body as it is sent from the brain to the muscles through the nerves following the movement.
- The bio-electrical impulses that indicate an individual’s intention emerge on the skin’s surface before a body movement.
- The secret to encouraging functional advancement using Cybernics Treatment focuses more on the return of feedback from the experience of actual movement to the human brain.
- By triggering the body’s innate capacity for self-healing, the functional regeneration technique using HAL® enables the improvement of human brain-nerve-musculoskeletal functions.
Cyberdyne HAL® helps individuals relearn how to carry out those movements by themselves. Cyberdyne technology empowers individuals to walk on their own.
HAL therapy activates muscle impulses and enables an interactive neuronal feedback loop. Therapeutic successes are a result of this feedback effect. During the training the ability to walk is improved as regular repetition helps patients with brain injuries to regain their motion patterns.
People with physical disabilities who suffer from damaged neurological systems (due to brain injuries) struggle to move as freely as they would want because they are unable to convey these signals to the muscles in a reliable manner.
The Wearable Cyborg™ HAL, designed for patients with brain lesions, will enable patients to enjoy the satisfaction of standing or walking by supporting their complete lower skeleton.
Log onto https://rehabmodalities.com/ to walk through our journey of mobility with the Wearable Cyborg™ HAL