“Cyberdyne” is generated by Cybernics”. HAL -is the only robotic suit that can provide appropriate solutions for the motions of the brain. The technology that has been developed is based on the new concept of IoH/IoT technology (Internet of human and things).
India has become the prime destination for all the investments mentioned.
Uses of Cyberdyne Technology–
- Cyberdyne is the world’s first technology that helps improve, support, and regenerate patients’ physical functions.
- The robot helps individuals across the world regain their ability to walk through our non-invasive BES-sensing technology solution – HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb)
- Cyberdyne treatment is used to improve mobility wellness for post-accident and post-surgery recovery.
- Improving overall health to maintain a high quality of life and independence.
Treatment plan with HAL- in five steps-
Cyberdyne Treatment uses HAL to improve/regenerate the function of the wearer. The treatment targets spinal cord injury, stroke, neuromuscular diseases, etc. The process includes-
- Think —The brain first generates command signals. When there is movement in the body, the brain anticipates and transmits necessary signals through the nerves to the muscles.
- Receive Signals –The muscles then receive the command signals. Each muscle contracts to generate power when it receives the appropriate command signal sent from the brain through the nerves.
- Read the signals – sent to the muscle by the brain trickling onto the skin surface as faint bio-electric signals.
- Movement -HAL moves as the wearer intends to move. HAL controls the power units at each point based on the bio-electrical signals and lets the wearer perform desired movements with their voluntary commands.
- Finally- information is sent back to the brain when HAL has almost done assisting the intended movement.
Robot assistive therapy in stroke rehabilitation
The robotic Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) provides motion according to the wearer’s voluntary activity. HAL Robo Suits make a positive difference in the life of a patient affected by stroke, and
paralysis, affecting the spinal cord, joints, and the central nervous system. It detects the so-called “bio-electrical signals” to perform the desired movements with the wearer’s voluntary commands.
Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) promotes functional recovery post-stroke. Cyberdyne treatment is not just transmitting voluntary command signals from the human brain to the musculoskeletal system via the spinal cord and peripheral nerves, but more so on the return of feedback from the sensation of actual movement to the human brain. Robot-assisted therapy in stroke rehabilitation can deliver high-dosage and high-intensity training, making it useful for patients with motor disorders caused by stroke or spinal cord disease.
Our patient Sarah’s testimonial- I initially thought it’s is going to be good and I will be able to walk but it was not that simple! At first, the robot was having to do all the work for me. Every time I got in the robot I was able to do a little more until I was able to just do it on my own. I was able to walk with a walker down the aisle!
HAL helps you be on your feet with more physical strength and stamina. So log onto https://rehabmodalities.com/ for a free demo.